The Thai Herbal Compress technique offers several potential health benefits: It induces deep relaxation, relieves stress and fatigue, improves circulation of blood and lymph, and stimulates the internal organs.
The Thai Herbal Compress technique also assists the alignment and postural integrity of the body. The blend of traditional Thai herbs used in these compresses has a relaxing and invigorating effect on the body and mind, soothing sore and overworked muscles while reinvigorating your overall energy.
The combination of the heat, herbs and massage has the following effects:
- Reduces tension through heat and aromatic properties of the herbs
- Deep relaxation of muscle and nerve fibres (helps relieve chronic pain arising from overuse injuries)
- Softens and nourishes the skin (many herbs are nourishing, exfoliating and restorative)
- Eases respiration through the use of aromatic herbal vapours
- Improves the circulation as the massage and heat dilates the blood vessels enabling them to work more efficiently
- Aids the elimination of toxins and waste products through increased lymphatic circulation and detoxification provided by heat, herbs and massage
Mantra Wellness Centre is dedicated to holistic wellness and peacefulness with the body. All our massage therapists are registered and meet current regulation standards. Click here to book your appointment online today! 403.266.8933